Communicating with data
Data visualization is about communicating with data clearly. It draws upon insights from several fields, from cognition to design to data analytics and comprises approaches, methods, tools and guidance to create and interact with charts and tell stories with data. This training session by KCL covers:
- Using charts to communicate results
- Communicating data and results effectively
- Producing effective visualizations
- Understanding why some visual designs work better than others
- Presenting visual tools that make machine learning algorithms more accessible.